Oracle Cloud Tools SQLConnect V2.20.01.009 (January 2020 Release) adds the following new features to the software. More details for each feature are listed below.
- Bind Variables. (Demo of How to use Bind Variables)
- Improved UI
- Bug Fixes
Oracle Cloud Tools SQLConnect V2.19.10 (October 2019 Release) adds the following new features to the software. More details for each feature are listed below.
- Database Browser
- SQL Formatting
- Enhanced Editor Functions
- Search & Replace
- Slicker Export to CSV and Export to Excel functions
- Connection Pane, DB Browser and other windows actions via menu, to provide more real estate
- Bug Fixes
- 1 – Connection window sometimes get stuck and does not disappear. Fixed.
- 2 – Visual component do not render on opening multiple tabs at the same time. Fixed.
- 3 – Issue with running queries with 1200+ lines. Fixed.
- Other minor enhancements
Using F4 key on a table name, now you can see the description of that table or view, including column names, types and other relevant information. You can also choose Database Browser by selecting View –> DB Browser menu option.
SQL Formatting: Right click on any SQL and select SQL Formatting from the context menu.